Volunteer - With Government Funding Cutbacks we Need Your Help More than Ever
NJCTS is always looking to expand its volunteer base. We need assistance in the categories listed below. If you would like to get involved and give back to an organization that has helped you, your family or friends, please take a moment to contact our office at email@example.com or 908 575 7350. You can get community service hours for school, scouts, honor society, etc. Also some companies make corporate donations for volunteer hours worked. We'd love to hear from you.
- School Inservice - We will train you to advocate for children in school. We need volunteers willing to do faculty and/or peer inservices from all over the state.
- Newsletter - We need people to do research and write articles. If you have any interest or talent in this area, please give us a call.
- Mailings - We need a few people, preferably volunteers, to stuff envelopes and take responsibility for some of the many mailings we do.
- Physician Referral List - Work with others to gather and maintain information on professionals with expertise and interest in treating children and adults with TS.
- Grants - Do you have expertise in grant writing? If so, you can help us tap into this very important funding source.
- Helpline - We will train you on how to respond to TS families and others who need information on TS and associated disorders.
- Support Groups - Volunteers are needed to help coordinate support groups throughout the state.
- Fundraising - Work with our fundraising team on the NJCTS annual dinner and other fundraising efforts.
- Speak Spanish? - We need volunteers to help us answer calls from our Spanish constituents.
To volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NJCTS Office at 908-575-7350.