LITERATURE AND EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS
NJCTS provides literature, videos and training aids useful for professionals to:
- Distribute to newly diagnosed families and other interested parties
- Learn more about TS, its symptoms and treatments
- A list of articles of which you can request copies from the NJCTS Office.
- TS Q&A Brochures in English (download a .pdf)
- TS Q&A Brochures in Spanish (download a .pdf)
- Brochure describing the TS Clinic at Rutgers (download a .pdf)
- Information about the NJCTS Professional Development Program (download a .pdf)
- Brochure about the NJCTS Sharing Repository research program (download a .pdf)
Lending copies of the emmy-award winning HBO documentary "I have Tourettes, but Tourettes doesn't have me" (Call 908 575 7350)
Please contact us by e-mail to Info@njcts.org or phone 908-575-7350 to request literature and training aids useful for professionals.